The Advocates Competitions are open to all law students. Competition fees are $10 per competition for current Advocates members and $50 per competition for non-members. You can become a member by clicking here.
Interested in serving as a volunteer judge or donating to the Advocates? Email Executive Chair Chelsea Klumpp.
2019 COMPETITION CHAMPIONS
- Blakely-Butler Moot Court Competition (Fall 2019): Shannon Wright and Hina Mohiuddin
- Tom Newhouse Mediation Competition (Fall 2019): Canyon Sanford and Drew Padley
- James Hippard Open Mock Trial Competition (Fall 2019): Chelsea Klumpp and Amanda Blons
- Lorance-Thompson Negotiation Competition (Spring 2019): Heather Davis and Simon Harrall
- John Black Moot Court Competition (Spring 2019): Austin Thurman and Janie Rios
- James Hippard Novice Mock Trial Competition (Spring 2019): Emily Lucot and Rebecca Jordan